Friday, August 16, 2013

Thinking

Today's Thought is courtesy of one of the greatest minds ever, Albert Einstein. I've long been a fan of his quotes, this one at the forefront.

This week I have been back working prepping to run social media during the Minnesota State Fair. The unique part of this is that I did this job last year so I have a pretty good idea of what worked and what didn't. This brings up an issue. How do we solve the problems, the things that didn't work? The only answer is to change our thinking. Change how we view the problem. Otherwise, we can have no hope of solving whatever problem we have.

How have you changed your thinking? I assure you, it's not easy to change. However, if we are to move forward, we MUST change. If I am to reach and engage a new audience, or the same audience in a new way, I can't keep doing the same thing. The same is true for you. Perhaps you are struggling with an issue now. Instead of focusing on solving the problem, first focus on changing how you look at the problem. Who knows, the answer might become painfully obvious. Obvious, but only obvious to a new way of thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment