Monday, March 31, 2014

Attack

I suppose it's high time I get back on here, it feels like this Thought has been posted on my door for a week. I suppose this wonderful weather outside was just what the doctor ordered. Despite the melting snow piles outside my window, I just feel like getting down to business and really attacking what I need to do.
What are you attacking? I think there's always something out there that we should be focused on, looking to beat. Whether it's a political opponent as in the case of Leslie Knope or simply my lesson planning, there's always something tugging at us. Whether we know it or not, there's always something that we should be attacking. In this spring season, think about what you need to do. Think about your attack plan. What are you attacking?

No comments:

Post a Comment