Thursday, March 6, 2014

Filter

Part of the challenge this spring has been filtering the type of Thoughts that I've posted. Since beginning to post the pictures on my office door at school, I'd like to post things that have some relevance to my students. That being said, I've found that I really miss these type of teacher-y Thoughts.
One of the things that really made me want to be a teacher was the fact that not only am I able to help others learn, but I am also able to learn throughout the day. When I think about my day, all of these actions are things that I do. Yes, every day is different. But somehow, all these things end up happening.
No matter how much we filter what we say and what we post, our true actions always seem to shine through. What do you filter? Do you filter your thoughts, actions and words? Without a doubt, there are certain places where you must filter yourself. Social media, the workplace and school being three of them. That being said, those in-born characteristics will always shine through. Don't lose sight of what you do. Filter sure, but never lose sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment