Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Impossible

I think of all sports, nothing has captured the amazement and wonder quite like baseball. Every year, the impossible seems to happen. You can't predict baseball. As a Minnesota Twins fan, one of my earliest baseball memories was watching Torii Hunter rob Barry Bonds of a home run in the All Star Game. From that moment on, I was hooked. While the sport is so much more than impossible spider-man leaps at the wall, this heart-stopping moments are what keeps fans like me going.

What is your impossible? I think as baseball shows, very few things are truly impossible. There's always those heart-stopping moments that seem to stretch the imagination. No matter what arena those moments are in, cherish them. Heck, I still have all the newspaper clippings from when Johan Santana struck out 17 in a game. I was there. I saw it happen. Cherish those 'impossible' moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment