Monday, March 10, 2014

Tool

While I originally posted this Thought last week, I think I just now came up with a  good application.
Today I had the wonderful opportunity to take part in some regional staff development with other agriculture teachers in the area. In essence, it was a great big exchange of ideas where we all had a chance to get together and share what works for us.
It was during this exchange that it hit me that all we were doing was exchanging tools. Just as every student isn't the same, if we only have one tool, we expect that same thing to work for all. What are your tools? Do you have one way to do things and that's that? Just like a teacher must have multiple methods to teach students, each and every one of us must have multiple ways of getting stuff done .

No comments:

Post a Comment