Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Repair Man

I have to start out by saying, I love this line. I thought this line from the television show Community hits particularly close to home. My fraternity has the motto "Builders of Men". This motto sums up our entire purpose, our Object that I wrote about in an earlier post. I believe that this line says the same thing.

Recently, I have been struggling with a very difficult decision. I can't say what that decision is but I can tell you that it's one of the hardest things I've ever done. It seemed like no matter what I did, I would be in the wrong. As is usually the case though, someone is always there. In this case it was one of my best friends and best brothers from my fraternity. He spoke truth that I wasn't able to speak to myself. In the end, he was simply looking to help me, he was looking to repair man. Maybe you have someone like this. Maybe you're that person. No matter what your place is now, we all can be a True Repair Man. In all things, seek to help your fellow man. Seek to be a True Repair Man. Will you repair man?

No comments:

Post a Comment