Thursday, February 13, 2014

Same

Yesterday I wrote about how you can change your place, how change is inevitable. I thought it neatly dovetailed into today's Thought. Back on New Years Day, I found this picture and thought about the accuracy of it's message.
Despite all of our resolutions, promises and fanfare, 2014 is eerily the same as 2013. It's the same earth, same people, same day to day routine. But what about this change thing? Are you the same?

As I've alluded to, lack of change means stagnation. Change, although inevitable, must be purposeful if we are to make any headway toward our goals. Although things may seem the same, change is (and should be) happening behind the scenes, often in subtle, yet far-reaching ways. Move with purpose. Do the little things with the authority that comes from knowing the implications of your actions. Are you the same? I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment