Thursday, February 20, 2014

History

I think at some point everyone has asked the question of how history will remember them. Today's Thought from Calvin and Hobbes offers a good look at how I think many of those questions become answered. I know even while writing this blog I have had those thoughts of how will history think of me for writing it. How will history remember? I don't think any of use can truly answer that question.

That being said, history will never remember us the way we'd like. We will never be remembered for frivolous things that we attempt to do to be remembered by. Rather, history will remember us for the things that we never set out to do. Those things that end up changing the world and yet that we never originally intended to do. Don't be so concerned with how you want to be remembered. Be concerned with how you are living right now, history will take care of the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment