Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Place

Yesterday I was able to sit in on one of my cooperating teachers class where the topic of the day was organization. She posed the question : what does it mean to be organized? Granted, this was to a group of seventh graders, so you can imagine the answers to the question. However, one student (rather unexpectedly) repeated today's Thought as a definition for being organized.

What is your place? I firmly believe that each and every one of us has a place in this world. I received a good reminder of this from that class of 7th graders. The funny thing is, I don't think any of us truly know if we are in our place. We are just running around in this world hoping we are doing the right thing.

In the end, our places, just like any good organizational system, constantly changes. Your current place will most certainly not be the same in a year from now. Looking back, I can't believe the changes that have happened in my own life in the last year. Yes, some of them are bitter, but the sweet changes more than make up. What is your place?

No comments:

Post a Comment