Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Imagination

Today's Thought is from one of my favorite television shows, Community.  If any of you out there watch this show, you know exactly what this picture is about.  And for those of you who don't, well, you're missing out.  These two fellows, Troy and Abed are as best of friends as anyone in the show.  No matter what, they are always together, though each is very different from the other.

At some point, Troy and Abed decided that they were going to host a morning show.  The kicker is that everyone seems to realize that it's fake (they don't even have any cameras!).  Everyone that is, except Troy and Abed.  Now I know it's only a TV show, but I can't help but marvel at their sense of imagination and carefree living.  At the very least I have to give a shout-out to the writers of the show.

I'll try not to get too deep because, honestly, I just thought this was a funny meme.  Whether it's putting on a fake TV morning show, dreaming of where your life will take you, or picturing a totally outlandish event that could never happen in a million years, it's important to take time and just let your imagination run wild.  Who knows, you just might end up entertaining yourself (and those around you) for hours.  At the very least, I guarantee it will make you feel better about yourself.  I feel like I'm all over the place with this post, so I will leave you with something to ponder.  When was the last time you let your imagination run free?

No comments:

Post a Comment