Friday, October 4, 2013

Belief


I can honestly say that the first time I found this Thought, I laughed out loud. However, I think there's something much deeper here that deserves discussion. That is the idea of belief. Growing up Catholic, there are many teachings of the Catholic church that I firmly believe. How did I come to have these beliefs? It's an interesting question that I don't think has a singular, neat answer. Instead, it is a complex web, always evolving and always being evaluated.

What do you believe? How did you come to hold that belief? Perhaps it was a teacher or a friend or a parent. No matter where you obtained that belief, WHY do you believe what you believe? I can't say that I have the answers. Everyone has different reasons for believing what they believe. You owe it to yourself to explore your belief. Embrace it. Make it part of your daily life. After all, don't you believe it?

No comments:

Post a Comment