Monday, December 16, 2013

Special

Looking back on my recent posts, I am painfully aware of just how few there are. I must confess, I've been a little overwhelmed by the end-of-the-semester stuff going on. With Christmas break upon us, I have elected to take a short period off. I plan to be back publishing on my normal schedule come February, but for now, the posts may be few and far between.

Thinking on the overall theme that I've cultivated with this blog, I believe this quote from Albert Einstein hits close to home. I don't have any special writing talents. I don't know any of the latest and greatest blogging techniques. But I do have my curiosity and my core drive to post.

What do you have? I'm guessing that like me, you don't have (m)any special talents. Others can beat your records, they can be better than you. But they can never take away your passion, your curiosity, your drive to succeed. Looking at this, I bet you look at my question in a little different light. So, what do you have?s

No comments:

Post a Comment