Thursday, December 5, 2013

Fresh

Well, yesterday it happened. It finally snowed. A good bit. 7" of heavy, wet, wonderfully white snow.

As I sat in my room trying to work on homework and final projects, my glance kept darting toward the window to see the falling snow. I wish I was able to get a good picture, alas, I had to use someone else's fresh-snow fall picture. I'm not sure what it is, but there's just something hopeful, an anticipation in the fresh snow.

What's fresh? Maybe you've had some life-change lately (or on the horizon) that you can't help gaze at in wonderment. It's that sense of anticipation. That sense of a fresh start that is so incredible. If you've never just sat and stared at the freshly falling snow, take a minute out of your busy day to do it. Think of those 'fresh' things in your life. Gaze in wonderment.

No comments:

Post a Comment