Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Remember

Remember remember, the fifth of November... I don't know about you, but every time I watch the movie V for Vendetta I always get goosebumps when V gives his speeches. Seen as it is November 5, I thought this was an appropriate post. So, what will you remember?

In the National FFA Organization Creed, there is a line that goes "...in the promise of better days through better ways, even as the better things we now enjoy have come to us through the struggles of former years." Again, what will you remember? Will you remember those struggles, those moments when all seemed lost yet success and victory was just around the corner? Will you remember those moments so important, that an act of treason must be taken? I see no reason why they should ever be forgot.

No comments:

Post a Comment